Headlines News :
Home » , » Is There Real Danica Torres Sex Scandal Video?

Is There Real Danica Torres Sex Scandal Video?

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 10:44 AM

The Facebook war between two sexy and beautiful models seemingly comes to an end. But the big question if is there real Danica Torres sex scandal video with her boyfriend Mang Kano? For me, there is no real Danica Torres scandal video unless someone uploaded or leaked the video online. Also, I've noticed every conversations they showed up in the timeline are fake. They're both also created fake or dummy accounts in Facebook that made really so confusing. I don't know who's telling the truth. I'm an avid fan of Danica Torres I guess she is really telling truth she have no sex scandal video with her BF Mang Kano. For Kris Azelle, she is so "Maangas" as a term I used to describe her but I like her fighting spirit. 

For some reasons, I wrote this post just to conclude or maybe continue to seek for real Danica Torres sex scandal video or maybe I want to clarify that I and Miss Kris Azelle has no connection. I'm just only a blogger and a Facebook addict who usually following some famous, sexy and hot models like Miss Danica Torres. I find her as a beautiful girl with a natural Pinay beauty and of course gifted of her sexiness.

There's something I need to realize and think about of some photos uploaded in their Facebook accounts like the Danica Torres scandal photo which you think is the screenshot of her sex video but I think its a fake because it's blurred and not clear like this sample photo I posted here. Do you think it's a fake or not. You only be the one judge or to think of it that it's a fake. Okay, it's a fake period. To end the story, lets leave them alone. If you really want to watch Danica Torres sex scandal video, just search for it online as long as you want. Search search din pag may time kungbaga. The story ends with nothing. Do you think they tricked us just to get famous? Give your opinion here and lets end it.
Share this article :

7 comments:

  1. Fake siguro yan. Gusto lang nila sumikat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walang video ehh, so fake ito...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kung meron sana eh pinagfiestahan ta yan dba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gusto lang ata sumikat eh...bigyan ng jacket at 1,000 pesos...nyahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. your grammar gave me cancer......

    ReplyDelete

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
 
Watch on Sept. 14: Pacquiao Vs Rios - Manny Pacquiao Vs Brandon Rios
Copyright © 2011. Pinas Watcher - All Rights Reserved - Proudly powered by Blogger