Headlines News :
Home » , , » Watch Miley Cyrus Going Wild And Crazy At VMA Stage Perfomance Video

Watch Miley Cyrus Going Wild And Crazy At VMA Stage Perfomance Video

Written By Unknown on Monday, August 26, 2013 | 11:59 AM

I'm so disappointed when I watched Miley Cyrus loses her mind at the VMAs night. In her stage performance during Video Music Awards night as you have seen her lousy hair cut and the way she dressed maybe you can say she's out of her mind. I'm sure its not impressive about what Miley Cyrus' stage performance their. She became wild and crazy while she moves, sang and dancing. I can't imagined why she changed a lot from being wholesome girl to freak girl. I don't even know if I can still give her a good sights but I'm sure its not easy to see her like that. She has pretty face and girly looks. But now, you can see her like f*cking EMO, wild and freak. I'm not saying she's bad but she changed a lot. I don't like her anymore. I'm so disappointed.

Just try to watch Miley Cyrus wild performance video during VMA night. You can see why I'm so sad to see her. I just want to be honest what I feel right now because Miley Cyrus changed my mind too. I rather like Charice Pempengco's changes but no to Miley Cyrus. I'm so disappointed of her. I wish she change next year. New image and new Miley Cyrus.

Here's Miley Cyrus' stage performance video during VMA night.
More celebrity news and updates only here on Pinas Watcher blog.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
 
Watch on Sept. 14: Pacquiao Vs Rios - Manny Pacquiao Vs Brandon Rios
Copyright © 2011. Pinas Watcher - All Rights Reserved - Proudly powered by Blogger